If you are going to need childcare to attend the meeting, please sign your child up here!
Each year your PTA raises funds that are given to the Belle Sherman school, teachers, staff and students in support of special events and programs, field trips, supplies and much more! We need your help for this year’s Themed Basket Raffle Fundraiser.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each Belle Sherman Classroom will pick a theme for a gift basket.
2. Adults and students will gather donated and/or purchased items from around the community based on that theme. (See below for a list of ideas for basket themes.)
3. Donated items will be placed in a basket, pail, bucket, laundry basket, stroller, wheelbarrow, etc. . .
4. These amazing baskets will be raffled on Saturday, Feb. 7th. to raise funds for the PTA.
Here’s how you can help:
– Volunteer to be a classroom basket coordinator. Submit your name, classroom, grade, and top three theme choices to Jill Greene in the PTA mailbox or through your classroom teacher.
– Donate items to your classroom basket.
– Come to the raffle on Feb. 7 and bid!
Ideas for Basket Theme Options: Gardening, Spa & Beauty, Gourmet, Sports, Home Improvement, Coffee/Tea, Toys/Games/Puzzles, Baby, Outdoor Fun, Arts & Crafts, A Night on the Town, Camping/Hiking, Cooking, Music, Books & Reading, Science & Nature, Automotive, Health/Fitness/Exercise, BBQ/Picnic, Animals/Pets, Movies, Healthy Snacks, Computer & Technology, etc.
Please join us in the main building library on Thursday January 22 at 6:30-7:30PM to meet with Matt Landahl, ICSD Chief Academic Officer, and Amanda Verba, ICSD Chief Operations Officer. This meeting will be an opportunity to discuss the current school district budget and factors that will be shaping the landscape of ICSD budget development for the 15-16 school year.
Childcare will be provided, but if you plan on attending and will need childcare, please sign up your children here, so we can have an appropriate number of sitters available.