Belle Sherman 5K & Fun Run Saturday, April 8 @ 10AM!
RESULTS POSTED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
254 runners registered for either Fun Run or the 5K, raising more than $6000 for the Belle Sherman PTA and 5th Grade Field Trip. 169 runners completed the 5K race; click here for results
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
The Annual Belle Sherman 5K & Fun Run is on Saturday, April 8. The Fun Run starts at 9:30 AM and the 5k starts at 10:00 AM. Bib pick-up and day-of-race registration is 8:30-9:15 AM. Registration fees are:
- through March 7: $5 for runners 11 and under, $15 for everyone else
- March 8th – April 7th 5 pm: $5 for runners 11 and under, $20 for everyone else
- Day of (April 8th): $10 for runners 11 and under; $30 for everyone else
- free for families qualifying for free/reduced-price lunches.
We encourage you to invite friends, family, alumni, siblings… it’s a great neighborhood/school event!
How to Register
We now have Online registration. Don’t miss out on this year’s t-shirt! T-shirts can be pre-ordered for $10 or purchased on the day of the race (limited availability) for $15.
Don’t want to run? Are you interesting in volunteering or know someone who is? Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2jxH9y8. We need over 40 volunteer on the day of the race!
The Belle Sherman 5k and Fun Run fundraising benefits both the Belle Sherman PTA and Belle Sherman 5th grade class. Our PTA will put your donation to good use by using it for:
- Buddy Benches for playgrounds to foster friendship and reduce loneliness
- Healthy Snack Program which includes a produce based snack from a local farm
- Classroom supplies
- Special projects to enhance outdoor learning on our new nature trail
The 5th grade class participates in an end of year overnight event that threads together much of the classroom curriculum and team building from the year. Your donation will assist with:
- Team building activities at Cornell’s Hoffman Challenge Course
- A Floating classroom experience on Cayuga Lake
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- Honda of Ithaca
- Coal Yard Cafe
- Ellen Morris-Knower/Realty USA
- Family and Children’s Services
- Gil’s Honeybees
- Northeast Pediatrics/Adolescent Medicine
- Foster Custom Kitchens
- Trumble Physical Therapy
- Uncle Marty’s Shipping
- Bob Steurer Builder
- Hart and Welsh, DDS
- McCutcheon, Patel, Livermore Dental
- Crossfit of Ithaca
- Edward Jones – Jess Esposito
- Peter Schwartz, M.D. PLLC
- Cayuga Family Medicine
- Dr. Alex Wood
- Duthie Orthodontics
- Jason’s Grocery and Frozen Yogurt
- Karen LaFace, MD PLLC
- P & C Fresh
- Island Fitness
- Full Plate Collective
See the 2017_BS_5K_final_flyer. Better yet, download and share with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers – the more, the merrier!