Belle Sherman 5K & Fun Run Saturday, April 8 @ 10AM!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
The Annual Belle Sherman 5K & Fun Run is on Saturday, April 8. The Fun Run starts at 9:30 AM and the 5k starts at 10:00 AM. Bib pick-up and day-of-race registration is 8:30-9:15 AM. Registration fees are:
- through March 7: $5 for runners 11 and under, $15 for everyone else
- March 8th – April 7th 5 pm: $5 for runners 11 and under, $20 for everyone else
- Day of (April 8th): $10 for runners 11 and under; $30 for everyone else
- free for families qualifying for free/reduced-price lunches.
We encourage you to invite friends, family, alumni, siblings… it’s a great neighborhood/school event!
How to Register
We now have Online registration. Don’t miss out on this year’s t-shirt! T-shirts can be pre-ordered for $10 or purchased on the day of the race (limited availability) for $15.
Don’t want to run? Are you interesting in volunteering or know someone who is? Sign up here: http://bit.ly/2jxH9y8. We need over 40 volunteer on the day of the race!
The Belle Sherman 5k and Fun Run fundraising benefits both the Belle Sherman PTA and Belle Sherman 5th grade class. Our PTA will put your donation to good use by using it for:
- Buddy Benches for playgrounds to foster friendship and reduce loneliness
- Healthy Snack Program which includes a produce based snack from a local farm
- Classroom supplies
- Special projects to enhance outdoor learning on our new nature trail
The 5th grade class participates in an end of year overnight event that threads together much of the classroom curriculum and team building from the year. Your donation will assist with:
- Team building activities at Cornell’s Hoffman Challenge Course
- A Floating classroom experience on Cayuga Lake
See the 2017_BS_5K_final_flyer. Better yet, download and share with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers – the more, the merrier!