MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
The Annual Belle Sherman 5K & Fun Run is on Saturday, April 14, 2018. The 5K starts at 10:00 AM and the Fun Run starts at 11:00 AM. Bib pick-up and day-of-race registration is in the Belle Sherman Main Building Cafeteria from 9:00-9:30 for the 5K, and until 10:30 for the Fun Run.
REGISTER For the 5K or Fun Run by clicking here
Registration fees are:
- Early bird registration (through March 30): $5 for kids 11 and under, $15 for everyone 12 and over
- Pre-registration (March 31 through April 13 @ 4 pm): $5 for kids 11 and under, $20 for everyone else
- Day-of-race registration (April 14): $10 for kids 11 and under; $30 for everyone else
- Female and male 5K runners will compete separately in the following nine age groups: 6 and under, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-14, 15-19, and 20 & over.
- 5K results will be made available on the Webscorer site after the race. Awards go to the first three male and female finishers in each of the competing age groups.
- FREE for families who qualify for free/reduced-price lunch.
We encourage you to invite friends, family, alumni, siblings… it’s a great neighborhood/school event!
Do you want to volunteer or do you know someone who does? We will need over 40 helpers on race day! Please sign up here
Don’t miss out on this year’s T-shirt! T-shirts can be pre-ordered for $10 (through registration page) or purchased on the day of the race (limited availability) for $15.
- Up to 2 T-shirts may be ordered with each registration for $10 per shirt.
- Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $15 on race day as long as supplies last.
- Race day delivery guaranteed for T-shirts ordered by 5pm on March 30.
Click here to see both the 5K and Fun Run routes.
Fundraising from the Belle Sherman 5K and Fun Run benefits both the Belle Sherman PTA and Belle Sherman 5th grade class. Our PTA will put your donation to good use by using it for:
- Buddy Benches for playgrounds to foster friendship and reduce loneliness
- Healthy Snack Program which includes a produce-based snack from a local farm
- Classroom supplies
- Special projects to enhance outdoor learning on our new nature trail
The 5th grade class participates in an end-of-year overnight event that threads together much of the classroom curriculum and team building from the year. Your donation will assist with:
- Team building activities at Cornell’s Hoffman Challenge Course
- A Floating Classroom experience on Cayuga Lake
Get the Flyer!
See the 2018 Belle Sherman 5K Flyer. Better yet, download and share with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers – the more, the merrier!
For more information or accommodations please contact Sarah von Schrader at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- C.S.P. Management
- Buttermilk Falls Pediatrics
- Northeast Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- Whitmore Fence Company
- Uncle Marty’s Shipping Office, Collegetown
- Gil’s Honey Bees
- Bob Steurer Builder
- Fontana’s Shoes
- KZ Designs
- Mama Goose & Mimi’s Attic
- Mansour Jewelers
- True Insurance
- Ithaca Cayuga Optical
- Erin McKinley, Attorney and Mediator
- Warren Real Estate
- Karen LaFace, MD PLLC
- Tompkins Trust Company
- Warren Real Estate