MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Run with Friends and Family!
The Annual Belle Sherman 5K & Fun Run is on Saturday, April 27, 2019. The 5K starts at 9:00 AM and the Fun Run starts at 10:00 AM. Bib pick-up and day-of-race registration is in the Belle Sherman Main Building Cafeteria from 8:00-8:30 for the 5K, and until 9:30 for the Fun Run.
REGISTER For the 5K or Fun Run by clicking here!
Registration fees are:
- Early bird registration (through April 12): $5 for kids 11 and under, $15 for everyone 12 and over
- Pre-registration (April 13 through April 26 @ 12:00noon): $5 for kids 11 and under, $20 for everyone else
- Day-of-race registration (April 27): $10 for kids 11 and under; $30 for everyone else
- FREE for families who qualify for free/reduced-price lunch.
- Female and male 5K runners will compete separately in the following nine age groups: 6 and under, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12-14, 15-19, and 20 & over.
- 5K results will be made available on the Webscorer site after the race. Awards go to the first three male and female finishers in each of the competing age groups.(Please note that awards are given out by age group, not grade level.)
We encourage you to invite friends, family, alumni, siblings… it’s a great neighborhood/school event!
Do you want to volunteer or do you know someone who does? We will need over 40 helpers on race day! Please sign up here
Don’t miss out on this year’s T-shirt! T-shirts can be pre-ordered for $10 (through registration page) or purchased on the day of the race (limited availability) for $15.
- Up to 2 T-shirts may be ordered with each registration for $10 per shirt.
- Additional T-shirts may be purchased for $15 on race day as long as supplies last.
- Race day delivery guaranteed for T-shirts ordered by 5pm on April 12.
Click here to see both the 5K and Fun Run routes.
Fundraising from the Belle Sherman 5K and Fun Run benefits both the Belle Sherman PTA and Belle Sherman 5th grade class. Our PTA will put your donation to good use by using it for:
- Healthy Snack Program which includes a produce-based snack from a local farm
- Classroom supplies
- Special projects to enhance outdoor learning on our new nature trail
The 5th grade class participates in an end-of-year overnight event that threads together much of the classroom curriculum and team building from the year. Your donation will assist with:
- Team building activities at Cornell’s Hoffman Challenge Course
- A Floating Classroom experience on Cayuga Lake
For more information or accommodations please contact Amy DeRito at email@example.com
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- CFCU Community Credit Union
- C.S.P. Management
- Coal Yard Cafe
- Dermatology Associates of Ithaca
- Joseph Piskorowski DDS
- Maplewood Apartments
- Miller Mayer, LLP
- Northeast Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
- Uncle Marty’s Shipping Office
- Warren Real Estate
- Whitmore Fence Company
- Bob Steurer Builder
- Cornell University Hospital for Animals, Dermatology
- Erin E. McKinley, Attorney & Mediator
- Hart and Welsh, DDS
- Ithaca Carshare
- KZ Design
- Mama Goose
- Finger Lakes Running Company
- Karen LaFace, MD PLLC
- Dr. Wood at Ithaca Cayuga Optical
Additional Support From:
- Circus Culture
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Cornell Orchards
- Gil’s Honey Bees
- Instant Replay Sports
- Island Health & Fitness
- Opus Ithaca Music
- Rasa Spa
- Transformations Salon