The Belle Sherman PTA has created a Google form to enter any information you’d like included in the Belle Sherman student directory.
Here’s the link to the form.
For those who are new to the school, the Student Directory is a paper booklet with the contact info for children, teachers and staff, organized by class, that is sent home to each school family. Participation is completely optional! Although there are spaces for email, phone, address and parent name(s), you can enter as little information as you like. This information won’t be published online and the Google form just feeds into a spreadsheet we’ll use to enter it into the printed booklet.
If you’re uncomfortable using the Google form, paper forms will be sent home this week.
Please join the Belle Sherman PTA for its annual Apple Social on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 6:30pm-7:30pm at the Main Building Playground
You can meet new families, reconnect with old friends, and help the PTA conduct just a few minutes worth of business. We will be electing officers and passing this year’s budget.
The proposed slate of officers is as follows:
- Co-Presidents: Len Bartel and Becky TenEyck
- Vice-President: Lina Harris
- Secretary: Christa Nunez (September to November)/Meredith Rogers (December to June)
- Treasurer: Aija Leiponen
- Deposit Secretary: Meghan Reiff
See you there!
We will be celebrating our amazing Belle Sherman staff with a rainbow-themed week of gratitude. The PTA will be providing treats and goodies in staff mailboxes throughout the week, but we need your help to make this week really special! Here’s how:
- Monday, May 1: Write a note of thanks for your favorite staff member on our Showers of Gratitude Walls in both buildings. We’ll provide the markers and paper, you provide the sentiment!
- Wednesday, May 3: Sign up here to donate fruit for our Rainbow Fruit Buffet.
- Friday, May 5: Sign up to donate food for our Continental Breakfast. Donated food can be dropped off on Thursday from 2:00-2:15 or 5:00-5:30pm at either the Annex or at the Main Building.
- Don’t have time to shop? Please consider making a monetary donation to offset the cost of the supplies and goodies we’ll be purchasing. Click here to donate money via Cheddar Up or send money or checks made out to Belle Sherman PTA into school with your student.
Friday, April 28th
Main Building Cafeteria
Wear your pjs! Bring a sleeping bag, pillow or blanket.
Donations accepted for entry.
Pizza and snacks for sale.
Family member must be present with child.