The Belle Sherman PTA has created a Google form to enter any information you’d like included in the Belle Sherman student directory.
Here’s the link to the form.
For those who are new to the school, the Student Directory is a paper booklet with the contact info for children, teachers and staff, organized by class, that is sent home to each school family. Participation is completely optional! Although there are spaces for email, phone, address and parent name(s), you can enter as little information as you like. This information won’t be published online and the Google form just feeds into a spreadsheet we’ll use to enter it into the printed booklet.
If you’re uncomfortable using the Google form, paper forms will be sent home this week.
- Co-Presidents: Len Bartel and Becky TenEyck
- Vice-President: Lina Harris
- Secretary: Christa Nunez (September to November)/Meredith Rogers (December to June)
- Treasurer: Aija Leiponen
- Deposit Secretary: Meghan Reiff
See you there!
To sign up to volunteer or to donate for this event, please visit the Spring Fair Webpage!
- Monday, May 1: Write a note of thanks for your favorite staff member on our Showers of Gratitude Walls in both buildings. We’ll provide the markers and paper, you provide the sentiment!
- Wednesday, May 3: Sign up here to donate fruit for our Rainbow Fruit Buffet.
- Friday, May 5: Sign up to donate food for our Continental Breakfast. Donated food can be dropped off on Thursday from 2:00-2:15 or 5:00-5:30pm at either the Annex or at the Main Building.
- Don’t have time to shop? Please consider making a monetary donation to offset the cost of the supplies and goodies we’ll be purchasing. Click here to donate money via Cheddar Up or send money or checks made out to Belle Sherman PTA into school with your student.