- Monday, May 1: Write a note of thanks for your favorite staff member on our Showers of Gratitude Walls in both buildings. We’ll provide the markers and paper, you provide the sentiment!
- Wednesday, May 3: Sign up here to donate fruit for our Rainbow Fruit Buffet.
- Friday, May 5: Sign up to donate food for our Continental Breakfast. Donated food can be dropped off on Thursday from 2:00-2:15 or 5:00-5:30pm at either the Annex or at the Main Building.
- Don’t have time to shop? Please consider making a monetary donation to offset the cost of the supplies and goodies we’ll be purchasing. Click here to donate money via Cheddar Up or send money or checks made out to Belle Sherman PTA into school with your student.
Handouts went home with students on Monday 3/20/17, and the enrollment deadline will be Friday 3/24/17.
Try our new online enrollment forms!! http://belleshermanenrichment.blogspot.com
Paper Enrollment Form:
On-line Class Descriptions
- (K-1): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B80Hp5QdH-XESTloeXU3dlBZenc
- (2-5): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B80Hp5QdH-XERTJXSkV1WEltbVk
Issues with this links? Let us know!
Come for the Belle Sherman Book Fair Event and stay for a sweet treat! Proceeds benefit the Belle Sherman 5th Grade class.
On Thursday, March 9 the PTA and the families of Belle Sherman will host a luncheon in the annex gym to show appreciation for our wonderful teachers and staff. We will need food donations as well as help with set-up, serving and clean up . Just a half hour of your time before or after your conference, or whenever you can would help make this a great event!
Volunteers Needed! We need help with food donations, serving and clean-up. More info and sign up here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/904044CABAA29A57-staff1